February 24, 2016

I Sit Here in Awe of Our God....

I sit here, feeling, praying, in total awe and wonder of all that God does

Just the feeling of complete peace that He has brought to my life...through all the trials and tribulations...both past and present...NOTHING is too big for God!  There is NOTHING he can't handle!

Isaiah 40:31
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

So often I feel so tired...tired of dealing with the world...tired of feeling ill...tired of just being tired!  I fight against it...fight to do what I feel is wanted/needed of me...and I've found that it is not even my fight!  He has already fought all of this for me, for us!

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest in me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Lately I've really been feeling the Glory of God stronger and stronger, and feeling that I'm finally seeing more of what God has in store for me...for my family...for what He wants of us and how he wants us to live.  The peace of this is unbelievable!  He is guiding me, guiding us, and bringing so many things into our lives for this, His Purpose!

I can't do this in my own strength!  More and more I'm seeing that all I need to do is sit back and watch His wonders working in my life and enjoy the ride!

From being a Victim of Domestic Violence, to being a healed Overcomer of Domestic Violence is nothing short of a Miracle brought about by our Lord!  There is no way to be fully healed without Him in your life!  He is the Redeemer!  He is the Healer!  He is the one that will deliver us from all of our trials and tribulations!

You are NOT what you have been through!!!  You are NOT a label!  YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD!!!  There is NOTHING that comes BEFORE or AFTER this!!!  HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END, not only of the earth, but of us as well!  For He is in every one of us!!!!  We ARE HIS!!!  And He holds us within His hands....God's Got This!!!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time.  He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

This is not something that I even understood fully a year ago...a few months ago...it is something that I learn and grow with Him every day!

My prayer for everyone out there is that they feel the Healing Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that they receive the Peace in their lives and the healing touch that only He can provide...

~Angel Hugz~
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment